Highland Communications, Inc. is a Pacific Northwest communications and tower construction company that builds, repairs, and upgrades projects ranging from towers to turbines. Major keys to our success are:
- Retaining loyal employees with OSHA tower and rescue certifications.
- Concentrating on a flawless safety record with an EF rating of .64.
- Capability of completing most civil and tower work in-house.
- Projects range from exchanging radar and antennas to solar-supported communications towers, and includes the massive carrier upgrades to 4-G.
- Record of completed projects for the National Parks Service, U.S. Coast guard, Wyoming Department of Transportation, and several well-known communications carriers.